Scan It. Mesh It. Surface It. In minutes.
Geomagic Wrap delivers the industry’s most:
- Powerful toolbox to transform 3D scan data and imported files into 3D models for immediate use downstream.
- Accurately and effortlessly build usable 3D Data
- Lifelike renderings in minutes
- Ease-of-use in cutting-edge modeling functions for 3D model
Geomagic Wrap Key Features
- Unroll Geometry – Complex cylindrically-wrapped geometry can now be flattened for better analysis. Unroll Points and Polygons for better visibility and easier work process in planar space.Extract design intent from rotating equipment, unroll products of cylindrical cross section.
- Trapped Volume Engraving – Surface Engraving can be difficult to visually appreciate on 3D Printed models.The new “Entrapped” feature of engrave can add alphanumeric and DFX-based labels underneath the surface of a part.The Trapped engraving can be filled with support material or a secondary part material during printing providing high contrast for greater visibility
- Scripting – Powerful new functions and methods have been exposed to the scripting environment.Now you can extend the scripting environment by importing 3rd party librariesCreate custom ribbon workflows using icons to launch scripts
- UV Map Creation – Enhanced UV Texture Map creation gives users full control overhow the UV layout is defined.Improvements have been made from patch count control for UVcreation to mapping a UV to a feature, from finite color control tofull UV editing so that textures properly fit an object
- Dimension Tools – Inspired by our Geomagic Control X 3D inspection software wehave added fundamental measuring tools to improve fast analysisof scanned parts.Cut cross sections through your parts, extract and annotate angular, linear and radial dimensions.
- Support for the industry’s widest range of non-contact 3D scanning and probe devices – Geomagic Wrap supports all 3D digitizers, cameras, and scanners in XYZ/ASCII format, and it handles ordered and unordered surface and volume data. Scanner support includes:
- Extensive and Precise Exact Surfacing Tools – Extensive Exact Surfacing tools give more control over your surface quality and layout, and allows for total control over NURBS patch layout, surface quality, and continuity.
- Immediately use 3D data for 3D printing – Immediately use the data from Geomagic Wrap for 3D printing, rapid prototyping, and manufacturing with 3D Systems 3D printers
- Extensive 3D file format export support – Immediately have 3D data for accurate downstream use including simulation, casting and manufacturing: Very wide range of file export formats include: WRP, IGES, X_T, SAT, PRC, Step, VDA, NEU, 3ds, dxf, oogl, iv, ply, stl, wrl, obj.
- Geomagic Wrap’s comprehensive toolbox of point cloud and polygon editing features, plus powerful surfacing tools, help you create high-quality 3D models faster.
- Geomagic Wrap enables users to transform point cloud data, probe data and intermingle imported 3D formats (STL, OBJ, etc.) into 3Dpolygon meshes and surface models for immediate use
- Extensive Exact Surfacing tools give more control over your surface quality and layout, and allows for total control over NURBS patch layout, surface quality, and continuity.
Geomagic Wrap Software
- Support for the industry’s widest range of non-contact 3D scanning and probe devices
- Point cloud editing and fast creation of accurate polygonal models based on 3D scan data
- Polygon editing tools for hole filling, smoothing, patching and watertight model creation
- Immediately use the data from Geomagic Wrap for 3D printing, rapid prototyping, and manufacturing.
Industrial design and manufacturing
Science and education
Art and design
- Heritage preservation