The Ultimate Inspection Solution
Geomagic Control X brings the power of 3D scan-based inspection to more people in more places with industry-leading metrology software that makes it easy to capture and interpret scan data.
- Lets you capture and process the data from 3D scanners and other devices to measure, understand, and communicate inspection results to ensure quality everywhere.
- Beautiful, intuitive color maps show you what is in and out of tolerance and by how much
- Supports myriad comparison techniques, including 3D, 2D cross-section, boundary, curve, silhouette, virtual edge deviation and more
- Native interfaces with PMI for all the major CAD Systems
Special Features of Geomagic Control X
- Support for All Industry-standard Hardware Devices and Extensive File Import Support
- Easy-to-Use User Interface
- Workflow-driven Processes
- Synchronous Inspection Delivers Both Ease-of-Inspection and Automation
- CAD-aware Dimensioning
- PMI Support and Comprehensive GD&T Callouts
- Multiple Results Analysis Drives Knowledge
- Custom Reporting Delivers Flexibility
- Walk-up Probing for Greater Productivity
- Repeatable Probing Processes with LiveInspect™
Gain Deeper Insights Beyond Pass/Fail
- 3D scanners capture far more information than a hand tool or CMM ever could. Control X inspection Software lets you leverage that rich data to understand why parts are in or out of tolerance.
Design, Inspect, Manufacture
- Use Geomagic Control X to check prototypes and address manufacturability issues such as deformation after molding or casting. Also, perfect for First Article and PPAP inspection.
- Identify and Resolve Manufacturing and Assembly Issues
Scanning provides a complete view of your parts. Control X gives you the tools and the flexibility to understand how and why a part may have issues and keep production on track.
- Eliminate Costly Scrap and Rework
Empower more people to inspect incoming parts from suppliers to prevent defective parts from making it to assembly.
- Solve Your Toughest Measurement Problems
Control X has the tools to satisfy demanding quality control requirements, so you can solve your most complex metrology challenges. Go beyond simple alignments and color maps.
- Reduce Quality Control Bottlenecks
Control X is so intuitive, you don’t have to be a highly trained or experienced metrologist to use it. Combined with the portability of 3D scanning, more people in the organization can leverage 3D scan-based inspection.
- Improve Quality Documentation
- Assess Damage, Deformation or Wear Accurately and Consistently
Scanning reveals wear or deformation even in unanticipated places. Control X’s automated alignment and deviation analysis tools make it easy to locate and measure part wear.
- Predict Part Failure Before It Happens
Monitor changes in a part’s geometry over time to catch unforeseen problems and take corrective action. Control X includes trend analysis and reporting, so you can predict when a part or tool might fail.
Geomagic Control X
Geomagic Control X 2020 gives users across the room, across the street or across the world simple and powerful inspection capabilities leading to better decision making, improved efficiency in inspection workflows and lowering overall risks and costs.
This latest release focuses on making the inspection process easier, allowing access to everyone who participates in the inspection process and enhancing features to provide greater productivity in metrology workflows.
- New and updated portable CMM workflows
- Direction tolerances
- Inspection viewer
- SimCMM for pointclouds
- Object annotations
- Deviation location update
- Automation server update
See a sample inspection report for your review. If you have any questions, don’t hessite to give us a call or email us.
Industrial design and manufacturing
Science and education
Art and design
- Heritage preservation