Inspection Services (QA/QC)
Digital Scan 3D (DS3D) has highly trained and experienced staff to perform practically any inspection service project. We can inspect and analyze your parts in a variety of ways:
- CAD – 3D Scan Based Inspection
- First Article Inspection (PPAP)
- Reverse Engineering
- Dimensional Analysis
- 3D scanned data Inspection using a 2D drawing.
- Tool/Mold Inspection
- Production Parts Inspection
- Verify the compliance of final manufactured and assembled products through sample check inspection using automated techniques.
- Monitor the production cycle by automatically measuring the wear of tools and quickly detecting any abrupt degradation in product quality.
- Use high-density point clouds and contact-probe datasets of digitized prototype parts & assemblies to quickly identify deformations and to fix problems in the earlier stage of the manufacturing process.
Digital Scan 3D offers metrology services and implements metrology equipment from the 3D scanning industry’s leading manufacturers. Our highly trained team can configure and recommend our comprehensive lineup of portable 3D scanners: white light scanners to blue light scanners; 3D laser scanners and 3D desktop scanners & digitization equipment and software for any application.
Our team of measurement specialists has a diverse and lengthy background in the use of 3D measurement technology systems and metrology software packages.
We utilize the latest in 3D software including Polyworks and GeoMagic. We also sell the software packages, offer training both onsite and offsite. Digital Scan 3D is continually adding the latest in equipment and software to our inventory to meet our customers’ needs.
For any specific questions or needs, please Contact Us.