Geomagic Design X is a reverse engineering software that combines history-based CAD with 3D scan data processing so you can create feature-based, editable solid models compatible with your existing CAD software.
- Intelligent, automated and flexible, Geomagic Design X delivers the best experience and generates history-based CAD models with feature trees.
- Integrates accurate, history-based 3D data directly into CA TIA, Autodesk Inventor,
SolidWorks and Creo Elements/Pro parametric CAD systems for immediate use in design.
- The industry’s best and most easy-to-use solution delivering automated, intelligent tools for visualizing and transforming point cloud data into usable 3D models.
- Export of high quality 3D data in all major neutral polygonal and NURBS formats for
immediate downstream use.
- Comprehensive support, technical help, training, and free trials of the Geomagic products.
- Complements your CAD software by creating native models with feature trees–the most popular type of design models
Reuse existing designs without having to manually update old drawings or pain taking measures and rebuild a model in CAD. Reduce costly errors related to poor fit with other components.